Saturday, March 2

Catskills Road Trip!

Eep! I'll just breeze over the fact that it's been over a month since I last posted and just dive right into a new post.


I've been dying to go to the Catskills since we moved to NYC, and I finally took the leap when I saw The Graham & Co. hotel featured on DesignSponge.

It's located in Phoenicia, NY a little hamlet (that's seriously what it is - not a city or a town) of just 309 people.   We booked a reservation in June to take advantage of the pool, free bikes, outdoor movies, and yes... the tubing.






Does anyone have any travel suggestions around that area? We're planning on renting a car at this point to take advantage of some spots nearby.

Photo Credit: The Graham & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...