Thursday, November 29

A Return from my Hiatus

"Eating and reading are two pleasures that combine admirably." - C.S. Lewis


About a month ago, I was writing a post about taking time to unwind more this fall instead of constantly going to my computer for entertainment, and as luck would have it, my computer (which also serves as my TV) conked out a few minutes before I had completed the post.

So, it's been a few weeks sans computer and while I didn't plan to disconnect so much, I've found I'm not exactly in a rush to get my computer up and running again*.  I can still borrow Laurent's (which made this post possible), and over the past month, I've had no excuse to put off trying out new recipes, going for walks, or getting through the stack of books I've recently acquired.  Here's to a fall full of delicious treats and good reads!

* It also might be because Toshiba no longer makes the part I need to fix my computer and I am not technologically savvy enough to find the replacement part on eBay.  Should I just cave and join the Mac nation?

Photo Credit: I Am An Age Old Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...