Saturday, September 29

Style Solutions: Rainy Weather


The last couple of days have been pretty rainy here in NYC, which means I've been seeing hordes of tourists in yellow ponchos interspersed with ladies in Hunter boots and business men in full trenches.

What are your go-to's for rainy weather?  I like to layer an easy dress with a lightweight jacket and scarf so I can take off layers if the rain subsides. 

My best tip for rainy weather style is to buy an umbrella that has some sort of unique characteristic so you can identify it easily if you ever set it down.  There's nothing worse than putting your fully-functioning umbrella down in a store only to leave with a similar style that's missing a spring.  I am especially partial to the duck handle umbrellas- just whimsical enough to brighten up a dreary day.

 
Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...