Whew, July flew past me so quickly. I realized there's a number of things still on my summer to-do list, and I'm hoping August will allow me some time to:
- Take a train ride up north and hike for the day
- Go to Central Park with enough food (Boylan's! Fruit salad! Paninis!) and books to get me through the day
- Rent bikes and explore Governor's Island
- See in a movie in the park (I'm crossing my fingers that Coming to America wins Viewer's Choice)
- Try out some new ice cream parlors
Do you have any big summer plans you still want to accomplish? I think I'm going to have a little staycation here in NYC to just enjoy the beautiful weather before it fades away.