Tuesday, July 3

Style from the Silver Screen: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid


Anyone who knows anything about anything knows that Paul Newman is the man.  I've said it once, and I'll say it again. 

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid tells the story of two Wild West thieves, played by Paul Newman and Robert Redford, as they migrate to Bolivia to escape the law.  The film perfectly captures the true off-screen friendship Newman and Redford had, and it seems as though many of the film's most quotable lines were ad-libbed by the duo. 

Butch Cassidy: Is that what you call giving cover?
Sundance Kid: Is that what you call running? If I knew you were going to stroll...

Here's a little dose of their rugged outlaw style. 



Photo Credit: Quite Continental, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Love your Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (one of my favorite films) style piece. Any idea how/where to get the cowboy hat? The coolest I've ever seen. Please let me know. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...