Friday, July 13

Have a Carefree Weekend!


What do you guys have planned for this weekend?  I have a fairly open schedule this weekend, so Laurent and I are going to play mini golf at Hudson River Park and try out Parm, a recommended-by-everyone-we-know restaurant. 

Then it's pizza and beer tomorrow with my friend Anna at Lombardi's, my go-to when I'm feeling like eating my body weight in cheese. 

Here's a few fun finds from around the internet...

An amazing home near Sequoia National Park that was built across a river, a chromatic typewriter, a sneak peek into designer Julia Leach's home, an accurate portrayal of what happens when "Somebody That I Used to Know" plays on the radio, and a beautiful woven basket that supports women in Rwanda.

Photo Credit: Viciously // CYD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...