Wednesday, July 18

Daytripping


Laurent and I are nearing the one year mark in NYC and the other day I realized that while we've done our fair share of exploring the city itself, we haven't really taken advantage of all the amazing places that are just a few hours outside of the city. 

I'm not an expert on East Coast hot spots, but luckily I got an amazing suggestion to visit Cold Spring which is just an hour and half away from our apartment.  It seems so quaint - the population is only 2,013! - and I can't wait to do some hiking and kayaking in the late summer.  Plus it's nearly 15 degrees cooler there right now!  Now we just have to settle on a day...

Do you have any East Coast day trip suggestions?

Photo Credit: Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...