Friday, July 20

Chooka Rain Flats


I'm not sure what the weather has been like lately around your parts, but it has been rainy, rainy, rainy this week!  It went from a scorching 96 degrees to a pleasant 78 degrees in a matter of minutes on Wednesday. 

Now here's the question... what is one to wear during summer rains?  It's too hot to slip on full rain boots... flip flops get stuck in puddles... TOMS soak up the rain... nothing works!

Enter Chooka's (maybe super cool, maybe hideous) rain flats.  I am leaning to the super cool side.  I LOVE THEM!  They keep your toes dry and allow your calves to get some air.  Plus, they're about 10 times lighter than those clunky rain boots, and they remind me of something my Grandma Ruth would've rocked. 

You can pick them up here in red and in navy. 

1 comment:

  1. Amy & I both had some of these but they were by Sporto!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...