Wednesday, July 11

Back to the City


I'm back from Indianapolis and my whirlwind Fourth of July extravaganza!  I had such a great time at home, and while getting my wisdom teeth removed over Fourth of July weekend wasn't the ideal situation, it did force me to lay low and sleep more than I ever have in a 6 day period. 

What are you all up to this week? It's so hard to get back into the swing of things after such a relaxing time at home... I just have to finish out the short work week and then it's time to plan a fun Friday night date night and Saturday with friends.  Any suggestions for cheap NYC fun?

I'm going to cozy up with the new issue of Kinfolk and slowly ease my way back into exerting energy.

Photo Credit: Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...