Monday, April 23

Weekend Wrap-Up


Hope you all had a lovely weekend!  I had a chance to do everything I wanted to (sleep in, relax, catch up on shows and magazines) and since we're fresh out of groceries, I splurged on french toast at the cafe around the corner and burgers and root beer at Bareburger, and a midnight calzone run last night.  Calorie overload.

I've been listening to a bunch of new-to-me music lately, so expect some Listening Library posts soon! 

P.S.  Isn't the photo above just adorable?  You should check out Andrew + Carissa, one of my favorite blogs.  It's full of beautiful photography, music suggestions, and stories. Those sandals above are Salt Water sandals, available online at Madewell.

Photo Credit: Andrew + Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...