Monday, April 2

Weekend Wrap-Up


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I had a great time catching up with some friends, even though we walked the Brooklyn Bridge in rainy 40 degree weather and subsequently got lost in Dumbo.  The free admission to the American Museum of Natural History more than made up for a few hours of numb hands and rain soaked hair, though. 

Other highlights this weekend - I got a part-time job at Anthropologie, my beautiful sweater arrived in the mail, I sent out my last tax documents, Laurent downloaded all the albums from Ken Burns' Jazz collection, I mastered my first homemade pesto recipe*, I didn't fall for any April Fool's pranks, and I talked to a fancy little lady - Drew Barrymore - in my yoga class! 

Just one more day of work this week, and then my sister comes into town.  We're hoping to squeeze in lots of yummy food, yoga, Central Park, a Broadway show, and some stand-up. 

*When I say mastered, I mean it tasted delicious.  I did, however, manage to blend a rubber band into the pesto.  So there's still improvement to be had...

Photo Credit: A Well Traveled Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...