Friday, April 27

Have a Productive Weekend!


What are you all up to this weekend?  I'm hoping to check some errands and chores off my list tonight so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Remember when I wrote about Domino Magazine's new project?  It hit newsstands today!  I'm going to be one happy camper when I get my paws on a copy.  It's been too long, my dear friend...

A few roundups from the world wide web:

Some gift wrap to make even the worst cookies and cakes presentable, a wonderfully functional and attractive general store, the most aesthetically pleasing way to present a mix tape, a dream work chair with a non-dream pricetag, and a recipe for some mini brown sugar cakes I am hoping to try soon. 

Photo Credit: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...