Friday, April 20

Have a Lazy Weekend...


What kind of plans do you all have for the weekend?  I'm returning from a week-long work trip, so I'm planning on lounging around with a stack of magazines and sleeping in as much as possible. 

I officially start at Anthropologie tomorrow and I've already got my eye on a few things to pick up after my shift.  Remember how I mentioned Kinfolk magazine last week?  Anthropologie has the newest issue, so I can read an issue before committing to the annual subscription. 

A cheery song to lead you into the weekend, a simple card for someone needing a little pick-me-up, and some sweet Mother's Day gift options curated by Joanna Goddard of Cup of Jo (especially great for those new mamas out there).

Photo Credit: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...