Thursday, April 19

Business Cards

DesignSponge (my go-to source for all things design) recently had a great feature about business card resources. I thought I would share some of my favorites, in case anyone is looking to roll out a new look for their business!  I'm considering opening my own business just to be able to pass out some of these attractive options. 


Print and Grain has some bold options for those in a creative field...


InHaus Press offers simple calling cards for those wanting an air of mystery... 


And Oh Happy Day Letterpress has some light and cheerful options.

What would you choose?  Check out some of these creative business card ideas, or learn how to make your own!

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...