Monday, March 19

Weekend Wrap-Up


I hope everyone had a chance to get out and enjoy the beautiful spring weather.  I have my fingers crossed that the temperatures stay in the mid-60s and 70s, because I don't want summer to come too soon.  As far as I'm concerned, we pretty much skipped over winter entirely and I certainly hope we don't skip spring too. 

It was pretty wonderful to see so many people in a happy, carefree mood.  Laurent and I went to a hole in the wall for breakfast on Saturday (my pancakes were $3.50!  Those are midwest prices!) and headed to Central Park.  We kind of forgot the St. Patrick's Day parade would be going on down by his work, so we got swept up in the green fever once we exited the park.  I loved seeing so many cute senior citizens in their traditional Aran sweaters.

On Sunday we got a chance to head over to the Upper West Side's Riverside Park and grab ice cream at Emack and Bolio's.  But best of all, I picked up these cute kicks, squeezed in two yoga sessions, found some plants that I think I can keep alive for longer than a few weeks, and managed to make some kick-ass chili and cornbread.

Successful weekend!

Photo Credit: West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...