Wednesday, March 7

Smallest Legal Apartment


I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love a good small space.  It's always inspiring to me to see what people can do with less, so I was pretty intrigued when I heard that housing developer, Patrick Kennedy, had developed the smallest legal apartment allowed by California code.  The teeny space is about 160 square feet and includes a full bath, a queen bed, and space for a few friends to have dinner (which converts to a guest bed!).  Check out the video here to see some of his inventive ideas.

The place is completely functional, but I think I would miss having the ability to decorate with my own furniture.  What about you?

Want to see some small spaces with real style?  Check this out. 

P.S. Laurent and I measured our apartment today and it's a whopping 250 square feet! People have dog houses bigger than that, but I love it. 

Photo Credit: Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...