Friday, March 2

Have a Comfortable Weekend


What are you up to this weekend?  The forecast is pretty bleak for Saturday and Sunday here in NYC, but I'm hoping just throw on some sweats and go for a walk through Central Park tomorrow morning.  Working from home (mostly from my bed) can eat up my energy sometimes, so I really look forward to getting outside as much as possible on the weekends. 

Plus, I have my heart set on trying out some new-to-me restaurants I saw in New York Magazine, so I'll need a little exercise to justify the inevitable weekend gorging.  If you're planning a trip to NYC any time soon, I've found the New York Magazine Critic's Picks are pretty spot-on, and they review restaurants at all price points, so you can get a great meal on the cheap. 

Enjoy your weekend!

Photo Credit: That Kind of Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...