Tuesday, March 27

Cursive New York

If there's one thing I love, it's finding little knick-knacks that add some flair to your home or wardrobe.  I'm on a permanent search for interesting jewelry, bowls, cards, vases...  anything that's small and affordable.

As I was walking through Grand Central Terminal this weekend, I came across Cursive New York, a perfectly curated shop specializing in cards, stationary, and all around knick-knacks (I picked up some hand stamped magnets for our refrigerator).  It's the perfect place to pick up a teeny tiny gift for someone, and I love that they feature smaller designers. 

Here are a couple of my favorite finds, which you can purchase online.





Photo Credit : Cursive New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...