Monday, February 6

Weekend Wrap-Up


Another lovely weekend here in NYC... We had beautiful weather and the perfect mix of relaxing and completing of tasks I have been putting off for far too long.  My friends Anna and Kenneth had a little get-together for the Super Bowl complete with homemade guacamole, salsa, and cookies and an assortment of drinks.  Yum, yum, yum.  Did anyone miss the now newsworthy flipping of the bird by M.I.A. last night?  I would have never caught it...

I'm off to snow swept Berlin for work the rest of the week, but I've been working on a little feature for this week that I'm excited to get going this evening (fingers crossed!). 

I've lately found myself wondering about which items are worth paying a little extra for and which items I can save on.  As you know, expensive doesn't always mean better, but then again, sometimes you really do get what you pay for.  I tried to compile a comprehensive list of all the products and services I use and break down where I find ways to scrimp and where I make investments.  I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions!

Photo Credit: unknown

1 comment:

  1. I secretly love being mentioned on blogs. shhh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...