Thursday, February 9

The Return of Domino!


The designer gods have delivered an answer to my prayers!  My dearly departed friend, Domino Magazine, will be resurrected (kind of) come April 17.  Cond√© Nast announced recently that they will publish a special edition of Domino entitled Quick Fixes which will focus on easy, inexpensive ways to improve your home. 

Oh yes, this is exactly what I need after a 3 year hiatus.   Would you look at these homes?  They always managed to highlight the most wonderful DIY projects and eclectic interiors.







I. Cannot. Wait. Any other Domino lovers out there?

P.S. In case you were wondering... My work schedule in Berlin has been pretty jam-packed, so I will continue the Splurge Vs. Save series as soon as I get a chance!

Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

1 comment:

  1. Your blog makes my longing for a cozy little apartment too intense. I am a Domino fan now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...