Wednesday, February 8

Oh Toast, You Can Do No Wrong.


Have you heard of Toast, the UK based clothing brand started by two ex-archaeologists?  The husband and wife duo consistently turns out irresistibly cozy clothing made of natural materials perfect for kicking around in at home. In fact, they chose the name Toast because it conjured up the spirit of long, lazy weekend breakfasts.  Take a look at their newest collection here

I started a cost-benefit analysis of having to pay for international shipping for something I've never tried on... but then I realized the slightly asymmetrical slouchy dress below is just too perfect of a summer dress to let slip through my fingers.  I'll sleep on it for a few nights.






 Photo Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...