Saturday, February 4

Let Your Freak Flag Fly This Weekend


Well my weekend is off to a good start...  I did an extensive closet cleanout last night over pizza, Cherry Coke, and jazz.  And after weeks of scouring the internet, we've found ourselves some lovely bedding.  If all goes well, the last shipment, these pillowcases from West Elm, will arrive today. 

On a side note- I'm hoping that my celebrity sighting track record starts to improve pretty soon.  I've been in NYC for six whole months now and I've only managed to see reality TV stars (the Kardashians, a real housewife, and yesterday, the one the only, Star Jones).  Where are Michelle Williams and Liev Schreiber hanging out? 

I'm off to take a walk the rest of the afternoon and escape the strange racket that is occurring outside my apartment window.  It sounds as though someone is watching Telemundo on our fire escape. 

A little Etsy love for the weekend... A two-tone tote from Infusion and some quirky Valentine's Day cards from Sunday Driver.

Photo Credit: A Little Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...