Friday, February 10

Have a Romantic Weekend!


Well, I'm bidding Berlin farewell tomorrow morning and heading home for a little rest, relaxation, and hopefully some puffy oven pancakes or raspberry French toast cups.  Don't those sound delicious?

Do you have any fun Valentine's Day plans for next week?  I'm hoping my plane arrives on time tomorrow because Laurent and I might do a pre-Valentine's Day date night at reRun, a little theater in Brooklyn playing the film Tiny Furniture.  In any case, I have a fun little Valentine's Day plan I've been planning for next week.

My best friend Julia will be gracing us with her beautiful face on Valentine's Day, and I cannot wait.  Nothing but wonderful things in store for me when I arrive in NYC in t-minus 24 hours. 

Photo Credit: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...