Monday, January 2

I'm Still Not Over Overalls...


I know most people won't agree with me on this, but I want to see overalls make a comeback.  There, I said it.  I truly think they can be adorable and some women and men - yes adults - can really make them work. 

I spotted this slim pair on sale at Steven Alan today... but even with an additional 25% off and free shipping they're still out of my price range. Damn that Steven Alan!  Always making the most perfect items far outside of my means... Anyone know of some affordable options?  Anyone else agree that overalls can be attractive?  Anyone else want to wear them with one shoulder strap hanging off?  Just kidding about that last one...

Photo credit: A Cup of Jo

1 comment:

  1. i miss overalls too!! i know forever 21 had short ones this summer but haven't seen long ones anywhere! i'm hoping h&m will jump on the trend soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...