Friday, January 20

Have a Restful Weekend


What are you up to this weekend?  Laurent has tonight and tomorrow off until the evening, so we can have an (almost) proper weekend together.  Plus our laundry is done and the apartment is clean so it looks like we'll have nothing but relaxation for the next two days.  We just started watching the Prohibition series last night and I'm really into it so far!  Have you guys seen it?

I'm also hoping to get in some face time with my friends Katelyn and Anna before the weather gets too cold and makes me a captive of my own home.  You can see some of Anna's wonderful photography work here

In honor of the amazing Etta James, a few of my favorite songs to take you into the weekend... All I Could Do Was Cry, I'd Rather Go Blind, Good Rockin' Daddy, and Tell Mama

P.S. Today I overheard a little girl say, "HAPPY HOUR FROM 2-7?  Well what does that make this hour? Sad hour?" and Duly Noted reached 1,000 views.  What a great way to start the weekend.

Photo Credit: Unknown

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...