Tuesday, December 13

What in the What?


I would like to take the time to thank the universe that a.) This recipe found its way to me and b.) I will soon be at home with my parents who have a spacious kitchen and do not judge my eating habits.

Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies

1 box Brownie Mix
1 heaping half cup (6 oz) Cookies & Cream ice cream
1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp)
1 box Oreos
Eggs & Oil (as called for by the brownie mix)

Preheat oven & spray an 8×8 baking dish generously with cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil as directed on the back of the box, but do not add the water. Add ice cream and hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine. Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, layer with Oreos, then top with remaining batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box.

Looking at this up close is kind of making me sick to my stomach, but I think the feeling will pass...

2 comments:

  1. Call us when you are putting them in the oven and we'll come up and not judge your eating habits too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen and Maureen second that... and third that... and fourth that, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...