Monday, December 19

Last Minute Gift Ideas

Okay, time is ticking and some of you still haven't gotten all your Christmas gifts yet.  There are so many tricky people to buy for... but I put together a last minute gift guide for the ladies on your list and all are under $50.

Nice Pajamas
Most people don't invest too much in pajamas, which is odd because you sleep in them every single night.  I just got this J.Crew sleepshirt a few weeks ago and I love it.  I imagine I will soon have the cost per wear down to a few pennies because it is so darn comfy.  If you buy through tonight, you'll get 30% and you'll still have time to get it shipped before Christmas.  FYI: If you buy this particular item, I would order one size down.

2012 Calendar
Want to buy someone something you know they'll use?  A calendar will be used everyday for a full year!  Plus, this one is handmade and only $20.  You could get it as a stocking stuffer without breaking the bank. 


Cozy Socks
If you're going to get someone socks for Christmas, make sure they're interesting and more special than your standard pair of socks.  I got these Smartwool socks for myself recently, and I wish they came in a dozen different colors.  Smartwool socks are the best: thin, but so warm!  Other suggestions: Happy Socks, Hansel From Basel, and Wigwam.


Magazine Subscription
This is the best very-last-minute gift.  If you realize you forgot someone on your list, head to the bookstore and pick out a magazine or periodical suited to their interests.  I think it's best if you buy the current edition on shelves and then let them know you've paid for the year.  That way, they have a little something to open on Christmas day, and they'll be excited every time a new issue arrives. 


Personalized Stationary
I am a bit biased because I love stationary, but this set from Rifle Paper Co. is just so nice.  You get to pick a face that looks similar to your gift recipient, a font, and a color scheme.  If you have a newly married couple on your gift list, you can add two faces. Plus, you might even be on the receiving end of a handwritten note!

Abbotts Caramels
The best Christmas gift, ever.  We get them in our stocking every year and it's the highlight of my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...