Hope everyone has a chance to sleep in all weekend and watch some movies under the covers.
A few things on my agenda...
- Stroll through Venture to gather Christmas wrapping material tonight
- Catch up on Parks and Recreation. Wasn't last week's episode great?
- Listen to more records on our new, beautiful turntable! I know nothing about sound quality, but I'm enjoying having this bad boy in our home. Hopefully we can bring out the Nat King Cole...
- Go to the Chelsea Market for brunch and book browsing (and Anthropologie browsing if I'm lucky)
- Try on these Tretorn boots
- Grab a veggie hot dog from Good to Go Organics
Plus, Laurent and I are going ice skating sometime soon! I was hoping for Central Park, but they close pretty early on Monday, which is the only night Laurent has off. Looks like we'll probably head to Bryant Park.
Photo Credit: unknown