Saturday, December 10

For a Few Chuckles...


I'm not sure where this picture originated on the web, but I saw it on CUP OF JO awhile ago and I still laugh every time I see it.  Isn't it kind of comforting to know that a group of strangers from such different countries and walks of life can still look at the Leaning Tower of Pisa and have the same thought?  I guess it also shows how deeply unoriginal we can all be at times, but I find solace in the fact that so many people probably have a picture of themselves like this in a scrapbook or on their refrigerator.  Look at that guy who took it up a notch and took a knee.  Oh man... people are entertaining. 

Isn't having your photo taken nervewracking?  I think it should be high on the list of things people are scared of.  You have to show the photographer (or worse, an entire group of people!) "This is my attractive pose", "This is my funny pose", "This is my distinguished pose", etc. and hope that they agree.   If you ever want a secret out of me, just keep taking my picture.  I'll give everything up. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

P.S. For a few more laughs... Stephen Colbert Dancing Montage and Stephen Colbert Nutcracker

Photo Credit: CUP OF JO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...