Wednesday, December 28

Back to NYC...


Well I'm back in NYC after a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time at home.  My family shared some great meals, played Taboo, watched movies, went laser tagging, and took advantage of our new ping pong set.  I was hoping for a few more days, but now I'm looking forward to New Year's Eve this weekend. 

Unfortunately I've started to come down with something, so it looks like I'll be staying in for a while.  Isn't it the worst when you start to get sick and your eyelids feel so hot?  I'm planning on nursing a 32 ounce Gatorade while watching a movie under the covers tonight and maybe ordering takeout. 

Wishing I had something like this set up in my apartment for sick days...

 
Photo Credit: Rockstar Diaries, Sorakeem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...